Tuesday, February 12, 2008

The Flossy Flossy...

Ok... as you can see I have not posted on this blog since Paris went to jail in May of 2007. How can I expect this blog to catch like wildfire and become the most popular site on the Internet if i do not post to it?

That's right, I can't.

So I really am going to make a concerted effort to post at least SOMETHING each day. And hopefully you all will find that SOMETHING interesting, amusing or helpful in some way.

So to start it all up again I give you this video:



I have now played 3 games of Scrabulous. Its pretty fun. I have a record of 2-1.

The interesting thing is that my one loss came at the hands of karma. I was playing Neimon and decided that I would cheat for the whole game. I found this website, and went to work on kicking his ass. Only problem was that it was a lot harder to cheat than to just play the game legit. I didn't want it to seem like I was cheating so I was trying to find words that were not too outrageous and just going back and forth between the two websites was a pain in the ass.

As they say, "karma's a bitch." I lost the game by a lot. My two wins came legitimately so I guess its true that karma is indeed a bitch.

No comments: