Monday, March 3, 2008

Recap of the end of last week

Here is a brief recap of the end of last week:

Wed Night
- At about 7ish went over to Ashley's for dinner
- Around 2am woke up feeling a little sick to my stomach. Went to the bathroom and that's when the hell began. I will spare you what the next roughly 18 hours were filled with and instead show you this picture of a popular Simpsons character:



- I slept for about 40 of the next 48 hours only eating a piece of plain bread and some Gatorade until Friday night when I was able to eat some Matzo Ball soup from Fromin's. Here is a picture of a matzo ball beach ball:



Felt much better on Saturday and am now happy to report that I am back to my old self again! Thanks for your concern.

2 comments:

heykristopher said...

This tastes like burning.

Unknown said...

DISCLAIMER:
It was NOT my cooking that made you sick. It was that tainted lunch from work. I felt that your story needed some clarification so that people aren't afraid to eat at my house. But, I will stop trying to poach fish in my bath tub.