Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Sorry About The Delay

Out at Big Wangs on Monday night Casey mentioned that I need to update my blog. It's true. I have been seriously neglecting my blog posting duties. But, "NO MORE" I say! I will try and be better about, at the very least, putting up a funny YouTube or a link to an amusing website.

So lets start back up with a funny one that i saw a while back:



"No, that's my dick."

And here is a website that I saw and laughed at:

Sleeveface - one or more persons obscuring or augmenting any part of their body or bodies with record sleeve(s) causing an illusion.

And one other item for you all today - CLICK HERE to see Mark playing some bass with BEARDO live in the KXLU studio on 4th of July.

Cheers,

Smidty

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just spit Sun Chips all over my monitor. Thank you.